STARTING POINT – RECOMMENDED AIRPORTS Pisa or Florence (for Florence); Rome (for Rome); Verona, Venice (for Venice)
RECOMMENDED DATES: May – September
HOW LONG FOR: long weekend
IDEAL FOR: couples, honeymooners, to pop the question
- Venice is a feast for your eyes.
- Rome is truly majestic with all the millennia watching you.
- Florence is pure harmony and perfection of colours, designs and nature.
- Personally selected chic retreats, small boutique B&Bs right in the centre of these romantic cities will welcome you and pampered you with luxurious rooms and attention to details.
- All you need to do is travelling from your house to these places, the rest can be organized for you. Relax and enjoy each corner of these old city centres, treasure each sip of delicious wines and each bite of traditional food you’ll try here. We’ll be able to book the best tables and the best rooms for you and your partner for an unforgettable weekend (or longer break).
Discover Moltabano Complete Tour - Download the REPORT (day-by-day) for FREE
This is what our guests think
This is a superior tour company. My husband and I have never had a personalized tour before and Francesca and Giorgio anticipated our every need.The individual licensed guides for the UNESCO sites were very knowledgeable but Francesca and Giorgio were flexible enough that they added local nature preserves when they saw our interest. When they heard my uncle landed in Sicily in 1943 with American forces, they showed me where. Originally booked to see Montalbano sites, our time in Sicily was so much more from wine tastings to a cooking class and shared meal with a local family. Giorgio's driving skills and Francesca's translation were invaluableplus they were both a lot of fun to be with. I would use them for any tour in Italy of any size. We were just a couple but they could do tours for groups of friends or family reunions. I also feel we got not only great service but value with our meals and a wonderful B and B. A truly wonderful trip thanks to them.
Judy and Art Frigo from Chicago USA
Chic and Unique Tours Ltd recently organised and managed the wedding of a great friend of mine in Italy. Every detail was arranged impeccably to an absolute fine art. Francesca Sanniti was always at hand to ensure that not only the Bride e Groom were content but also each and every guest. A fantastically well organised wedding, and therefore I would have no problem in recommending Chic and Unique Tours.
Henry B., from Dublin Ireland
I'm sitting here in the villa in Tuscany. It's been a brilliant week. The villa is wonderful - and so homely. Francesa has been a wonderful host, organising interesting trips, picking us up, getting a great chef in and looking after us all. Thank you so much for a much needed holiday. x
Charlotte B., York England
I spontaneously signed up for a relaxing holiday as I needed a vacation in between jobs. It was the perfect choice! Delicious food&wine, fantastic yoga and great company in beautiful surroundings. Every day started and ended with yoga lessons, and every other day we had fun activities (kayaking, wine tasting and hiking to the top of the volcano) and every other day we could relax at the pool or do excursions on our own. A big thanks to Francesca, Ameriga and my co-guests for an amazing holiday :)
Janne B., Oslo, Norway